Sunday, December 19, 2010

Have a Sweet Holiday!

Before I take some time of to enjoy the Holidays with my family, I'd like to share some of my favorite recipes with you.  They will all be sweet.  Because that is what I do best.  I can cook, but I am not that great at it, nor do I enjoy it.  Baking is my fav!

This is my all time favorite cookie recipe.  I always receive compliments when I share these cookies.  I love to change it up slightly.  For example I will divide the recipe in half and make 1 half with mini chocolate chips & peanut butter chips and the other half with white chocolate chips & macadamia nuts.  My trick: under cook them ever so slightly.


This recipe I received from my mother's bff.  It were passed down to her by her mother.  When I was a little girl, I look forward to these cookies.  I still look forward to them!  They are so light and delicious.


This last recipe I have never tried but am really excited about.  Usually on Christmas morning I make apple pancakes.  My fiance is not a big fan of anything fruit so I'm going to try this instead. 

2 comments: